Paying your weekly rent contribution
Following sign up at your Local Authority HAP office, your weekly HAP rent contribution will be deducted through;
If your rent fails to be automatically deducted please make arrangements to pay your weekly rent using one of the following methods:
- Online at https://happayments.limerick.ie ( HAP Recipient ID and password required)
- Phoning 061-529 654(HAP Recipient ID and password required)
- HAP Bill Pay Card (issued within 10 days of start day) in any Post Office or any shop displaying the sign to pay your weekly rent. Your local PostPoint shop can be located on www.postpoint.ie.
- Before paying via an alternative payment method, please ensure your rent has not been automatically deducted from your bank or post office.
- Please note that it is your responsibility to ensure that you are paying the correct weekly rent contribution